Sex and Dungeon - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
I'm reading this for all the backlash he's going to receive (I hope)

It says no damage but Im not sure, let me just shoot my teammate in the back to verify.

Dex-chan lover
huh, there goes the "why not just get consentual GF and 'grind'" logic. Also, how convenient that only he can read the sexy item descriptions. Wonder if MC is special or if its just designed for men to read lol.

Double-page supporter
He shouldn't have wasted the whole candle. Could've invited Aikatsu over and have a threesome with Sensei if he had some leftover.
Noticed he didn't say when he'd be there at her place. Wonder if he can schedule the next day properly.

@Twi
I'm sure the umbrella worked. Note what Aikastsu said after offering him the chance to grope her. It's subtle but certainly working. You wouldn't suddenly jump on someone you have crush on now would you? So I think the attraction is there.

I was worried there for the first half of the chapter, seemed to chill. Luckily the second part assured it is still good old rape&dungeon.

Poor adorable yet mindfucked sensei.

he really doesnt try to hide whats he doing huh... Pretty careless actions for a guy cheating(?) on multiple women

Users who are viewing this thread