Sex and Dungeon

Double-page supporter
i knew it. when i watched my first shitty netflix anime i knew i was going down a road i could never go back. after i finished watching my first remotely ecchi show, i knew that one day i would stumble upon a sex dungeon manga.

never change japan™

Double-page supporter
So... I actually think this interesting like actually interesting ....... Wtf is wrong with me why do I like this..... Like its not that its smut that has me intrigued well thats part of it but the world and characters seem Interesting. It is only 9 chapters long right now so who knows maybe im wrong..... Who cares thought I like it sooo uh yeah.

Dex-chan lover
I am ok with scumbag main characters.

I am ok with rape being the main theme of the story

I am ok with the MC acting like a fucking predator and only using the girls as tools

But only if its portrayed as such, that the MC is doing evil and wrong and that the girls are being victimized.

Instead this story glorifies rape too much, even more than hentai because at least there the rapist is never portrayed as a good person.

The sex becomes so bland and the girls so lame that even after getting insulted or demoted they act like its natural and look happy about it. "someone who drugged and raped me is flirting with my friend but its ok because she looks happy" for example.

cant wait for heroines stabbing the MC, mutilate, and feeding to the dog :))

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Group Leader
btw, dont message that TL, he’s a normie.

I don’t know why he translates horny mangas but acts like a catholic school principal towards people who are into anime figs, animerch, dakis, etc

i dont know why people are leaving this low ratings, its literally meant to be basically a hentai, if you dont like hentai, just dont read this. dont come expecting a full good manga

Users who are viewing this thread