Sex and Dungeon

This gets shitier overtime. Tha mc lacks character. Like what is his purpose/motivation in the story. Is it having sex? Or getting stronger? Or anything else? The manga doesnt make it clear.

Group Leader
If this makes it to an anime and an English manga serialization, I’m gonna eat their bullshit and buy every volume

Just because this trash embodies every trashy manga I’ve read PERFECTLY somehow

IMO it’s shit BUT it does get the occasional laugh cuz of how ridiculous it is. Makes me think of the authors blatant disregard of morality which is funny. Also, fun to see this dudes harem grow out of the hentai equivalent of plot armor. Skip the dungeon parts the hentai items are def the main draw “plot” wise

I hate myself for liking this but it's so good things kept inside me emerged after reading this and all I feel now is disgust I will proceed to not socialize with anyone until it cools down.

^ tfw this corrupted even TheFBI with it's degenerancy, there is no hope in humanity.....

i'm usually picky and started reading it just to laugh. I was suprised by how good this is. I'm not used to have story in my hentai, but it ends up pretty nice. My guess is that the cold girl will cooperate with the MC to trap the other girls and raise their LV together. Idk about the teacher though

This is straight up shit, all it focuses on is how the MC drugs and rapes his classmates followed by some dull ass dungeon exploring. Whole point is him needing to have sex to lvl up but If the MC really cared more about his adventuring obsession he would sleep with random woman in his city looking for hookups, not brainwash his classmates who he interacts on a weekly basis.

Fed-Kun's army
Let's not pretend this is anything other than what it is

A guy who treats women as objects and has sex without consent. He drugs them and then has sex when they can't refuse, he then lies so they doubt their sanity. It's just smut/rape fantasy wish fulfillment. If you're into that w.e

If you're not cruising for that fetish its not an enjoyable story or smut piece. Let's not pretend it's even competent

REMEMBER CONSENT IS COOL KIDS

Dex-chan lover
Just finished nutting to this, pretty good ngl, if your a degenerate like me you'll have no problem liking the h-scenes and well, i just think theres too many wholesome people here reading it so please more degens join this comment section. Btw im not into rape or have a rape fetish but the only reason i can "enjoy" the smut here is because ive seen much worse, so this is vanilla to me, each to their own i guess just hoping this doesn't have a school days ending ;)

Scummy "nice" guy uses items from a dungeon to manipulate his classmates into doing sexual stuff with him the manga. Girls are cute and they draw the nips. It's ok so far. Characters lack any real depth other than their looks and the story has yet to take off in any direction other then the mc trying to get laid as much as possible. I would like to see them put some work into getting an actual plot going. Because, as of now, it mostly just feels like the typical uninspired(plot-wise) h-doujin. Except it's too softcore to sell itself just on the smut. We'll see.

Dex-chan lover
It seems like there is rape in this, but if it is only the MC who rapes then I'm fine with reading it. Can someone please tell me if anyone other than the MC rapes so I know not to read this? Thanks in advance!

Users who are viewing this thread