SEX★MACHINE

Dex-chan lover
Circa 2000 A.D., Hiromoto Shinichi attended an all-night screening of Mad Max, The Road Warrior, Robocop and Tetsuo. He then went home and fell asleep on a copy of the July 1984 issue of Honcho magazine. SEX★MACHINE was the result.

HONCHO-July-1984-cover.png

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Positive the creator made a more joke version of this called vibrator something

Power Uploader
Positive the creator made a more joke version of this called vibrator something
Yup! You're correct. It's called Violent Runner Vibrator
Recently translated by Shunga Lover, you can find it here:
https://mangadex.org/title/1a92f6b0-6567-409b-aefa-9aee3d83b41d/violent-runner-vibrator

Since they're both so similar, I was doing some digging to try and find out if it was released before Sex★Machine or not.
The only release dates I could find for it are for the ebook release from May 2017, but it must've been released before then!
MangaDex says year 2000, but I'm not sure where they got that information, and it's the same year that Sex★Machine was released, so I'm not sure if it's true.

In the official description for the e-book release it says the series is a「未単行本化作品」or a "mitan kohon sakuhin", which, when translated, means a "work never before published in book form". So, I'd imagine it was serialized in a magazine at some point, and remained uncollected until the ebook version in 2017. Still unsure if it came before or after Sxmcn, though.

Users who are viewing this thread