Shachiku Succubus no Hanashi - Vol. 1 Ch. 22

Ending doesn't really satisfy me but an amazing series overall. Thanks Mangaka and the scanlators who brought us a great series.

Not a great ending but the whole series was a nice wholesome read that was always great to see pop up occasionally for a nice dose of fluff, gonna miss this one and potentially psuedo harem which also seems to be leaving us soon.

Fed-Kun's army
Good ending. There was no real "payoff", but I don't think it really needed one. Glad the author decided to end it on their own terms instead of dragging things out.
Thanks for the translation.

Power Uploader
Wholesome, but sadly this is the end. Thanks author for creating this, and translators for bringin this up!

Dex-chan lover
They ended another one? God, JAPAN!

Yeah...fanservice aside, this one was wholesome and nice. A really comfy read. Too bad, but it's still better then derailing it into some bullshit. So nice ending is nice.....(Even though I'd liked them to knot those lose ends.)

Group Leader
Evne if a demon, even is there first for sucking her life scense, in the end, everything went peaceful and calm, yet witha touch of romantic feelings and cuteness, and lew body girl, and with aboslutly 0 development in the romance department, great ending, but i tihnk the author left a bit open in case he wants to continue.

YEAHH Now Gentsuki sensei can come to draw her/his wholesome hentai again. Jokes aside this story was really good

Dex-chan lover
grossly mediocre ending. as always fuck japan for not knowing when theyve got a good comfy thing

Users who are viewing this thread