Shachiku Succubus no Hanashi - Vol. 1 Ch. 22

Fed-Kun's army
Didn't really feel like an ending tbh but I enjoyed it nonetheless

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I feel like this is the perfect ending to the series. The last few chapters already went in depth to their relationship and how much they mean to one another, and so a clam, slow chapter that takes it's time and pretty much implies "more of the same" after this with the direct implication that they will get together after this is perfect for how this series has gone so far. It fits into the ongoing theme of MC wanting a down-to-earth life and instead of trying to do fantastically or overly dramatic things in his dreams, and such a simple ending seems like it's the best. I don't like series that go on indefinitely, and I think here may be just a good place to end it as the main arc has concluded with MC being much better mentally than he was at the start.

Also, just noticed but the tails of the Succubi show their sexual preference.

Dex-chan lover
I loved reading this series it went smooth and slowly tough I am sad they didnt really hooked up but this is fine so thanks translators and writer for the the good read.

This is why you have a young population problem JAPAN! Don't leave things unsaid! Just cause you are cozy with the way things are! YOU NEED TO TAKE A LEAP AND REACH FOR THE MELONS! TO COMMIT INTO A RELATIONSHIP!

Contributor
And now, he get the chance to draw more with the volume release.

Hope we will get new chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Its fine I guess. The ending is nothing special, its the usual the manga ends here but their life continues bla bla bla. Overall pretty nice experience, story went a bit stale midway tho so I guess I can understand why it ended here

Double-page supporter
Dude will probably die from overwork and she will move on to another. lmao.

Dex-chan lover
Before you start seething and spamming Gentsuki's Twittter, realize that they gotta make people want to read the upcoming serialized version. Most webcomic mangaka just drop the original when they get serialized but he actually gave us a decent conclusion. You'll get your romance needs fulfiled for sure but be patient.

ObtsFBK.png

Dex-chan lover
Another mediocre ending to an overall decent story. Shit is getting old authors, this feels empty. At least they left the door open for more.

Dex-chan lover
Sad to see this end. But hope author will back to draw hentai.

Dex-chan lover
@darkeden112 No axe buddy, actually the opposite. The mangaka was doing this one for free on Twitter/Pixiv. The actual printed volume will most likely have a more conclusive ending with even more polished art.

Users who are viewing this thread