Shachiku Succubus no Hanashi - Vol. 1 Ch. 22

Let's put it this way: as long as Tsutomo and Lily still have the possibility of getting together and this chapter shows them growing to that direction, the ending's trajectory makes things alright. Let's be honest, the likelihood that this will be serialized is very high considering the popularity and quality of the webcomic.

Dex-chan lover
> Succubus romance story
> no sex in the end

Fuck this shit

Double-page supporter
axe kun? is that you?

and thanks for translation tho..

Did everyone just spontaneously become an idiot and forget this was getting a serialized version?

Dex-chan lover
Sometimes I wish I could just read the last chapter of a manga so as to not potentially waste my time

Contributor
Wholesome, though not really fulfilling.
Hopefully the book version will include something more substantial.

yea, not very fulfilling. It feels that it didn't really end? Missing something...

@Skrist It’s like this all the time. Whenever a manga doesn’t end the way they wanted it to or didn’t go as long as they wanted it to, they become idiots and spam Axed without doing any type of research at all.

Dex-chan lover
Hm... so I guess the lesson is that you can do whatever you want in your dreams. I'm going to become the harem king.

Dex-chan lover
The author made no qualms about hinting at the growing romantic relationship between the two, and in the end they did nothing. Even something as simple as holding hands would've been enough at the very least, but the characters remained static. Still, it was decent for what it was.

Users who are viewing this thread