Shachiku Succubus no Hanashi - Vol. 1 Ch. 22

VIP
guys, it's not axed, it got serialized so author decide to end the web one.

Dex-chan lover
@kuma is not getting a serialization, is just a printed compilation book with these 22 chapters with some corrections plus a additional short story (who knows if the short story even gonna be related to this serie)

Fed-Kun's army
D: I didn't know it was so close to ending, that sucks. There was so much more I wanted to see. ):

Dex-chan lover
The bottom of page four felt like it was speaking to me with that bubble placement.

Fed-Kun's army
felt like an axe but story ended on a good note so I won't complain...

was great reading this!😊

On the one hand, it's a bit sad to see a fun series end. On the other hand, it's also good to end it on a high note rather than dragging it out till everyone loses interest.

So sad, all the good manga end too early, and the rest start to drag out unnecessarily long and become shit

Dex-chan lover
Lackluster ending, it got kind of stale twords the end hu? Thanks for finishing author, also translator you committed to it. Thanks.

overall, very boring main character, story was also pretty boring, kinda just skimmed through most of it, girl was cute, there was asscheeks,,, i'll give it a 6/10

Fed-Kun's army
I'm glad this ended here, even if it is not fulfilling as some would have wanted, I very much prefer this than the author dragging the manga for another year

Thanks for the translation

Users who are viewing this thread