Shachiku Succubus no Hanashi - Vol. 1 Ch. 22

Double-page supporter
i was sticking with it for eventual relationship development, this ending is disappointing...

One of the few manga over the last year or so that always put a smile on my face. It’s tough being in the workforce giving your all to a job that doesn’t always go the way you want. So I’m happy for Kuroki and Lily and hope we can see them again one day in the future.

Dex-chan lover
Come on, it was such a great series - at least end it good way.
Or say something like "continued in the serialized version" if you go for such an open ending.

Dex-chan lover
I liked the manga a lot, but wtf is this ending? Keeping it open for further continuation, or what was this non-ending supposed to achieve?!

If you read this expecting the great SMASH at the end? You were misled by your own internal "trash-o-meter". I'm OK with the way it ended. This story was never going to go further than it did.

Fed-Kun's army
@avgjoegeek I just wanted more closure than was given, this was a pretty lukewarm ending. Not bad but left a lot to be desired.

Dex-chan lover
kinda sad that this ends here... hope there will some short one shot from time to time or a continuation in the future...

Supporter
...and that's it? She's a succubus not a tsundere JK.

Sad, and disappointed that it's not gone to it's conclusion as to WHY just does what she does.

I thought it was gonna be the "confession in the last chapter" trope as always but not even that kekw

Users who are viewing this thread