Shachiku Succubus no Hanashi

Fed-Kun's army
noooooo, dont tell me its ending next chapter i need a sequel or something from the same author

Dex-chan lover
I think he's ending this one so he can focus on the serialized version. Don't lose hope.

Aggregator gang
This is more of a tragedy tag story. It's too heartbreaking. The MC trying to do better which lightens the mood but it's still makes me sad..

Is it too late to improve and obtain a dream? I don't know to be honest. Probably only manga. No one that dam lucky to have a hot girlfriend as mental support like him Lol

man those colored pages... totally ruins that wholesomeness but somewhat I'm not mad 😍😍

BP

Fed-Kun's army
Are the latest chapters not loading for anyone else?

Dex-chan lover
@mathias you can't axe a twitter comic unless the author himself said "It's time to finish it", and since that's the case just let him do what he wants lmao.

Great manga. Wholesome, cute, sexy at the right doses. Only flaw is that it's too short, so the ending got rushed, but overall it was a great ride.

@wanfai Been through that song and dance enough times to know you're peeing into the wind trying to explain that.

Contributor
This was a nice manga, if kinda underwhelming.

Was there any news about a serialization? I keep hearing about that, but I haven't heard anything.

Users who are viewing this thread