Shachiku Succubus no Hanashi

Double-page supporter
Just fyi. Gentsuki the artist actually has some other H work as well. All of it is quite comfy as well.

It's like Senko-san if Senko's job was to relief your stress by relieving you in other ways if you know what I mean

Double-page supporter
I'M PRETTY DAM SURE THIS IS A HENTAI ARTIST

just look up the author name and the art and storyline too dam similar lol

She is adorable....can't wait for the end.
Not that I mean it being dragged out is bad?
Adorableness is nice.
But I really can't wait.

Dex-chan lover
Copying this from the chapter comments - it seems that succubi don't actually have to have sex with people in this world, just give them lewd dreams. The dreams then let them siphon off "life energy," which isn't sperm since the succubus says she's getting life energy even with the MC's wholesome dreams.

This setting better explains her shy attitude, which makes a lot more sense for someone who hasn't been banging people left and right. The boss also seems to use her lewdness as a workplace tool, rather than to actually get into people's pants. Seeing how "moral" she is this chapter, I wouldn't be surprised if she also draws the limit at sexual dreams. Basically, everyone's a lot less lewd than they first appear.

They're just trying to do their jobs and earn a living.

Maybe this was common knowledge and I'm just slow on the uptake, but I felt the need to type this out.

Tfw one half of a couple's too tsundere to do anything and the other half's too exhausted and lacking in self confidence to even try.

Fed-Kun's army
This is justice for the working man, I can relate to this.

Also that succubus is so adorabel.

Users who are viewing this thread