Shachiku Succubus no Hanashi

Group Leader
Wasn't this not Axed (since it's a webcomic), but rather picked up by a publisher?

Thank you for translating this. Sadly, I lost two manga today due to completion. But I enjoyed them to the end!

Dex-chan lover
Not axed since the mangaka does this one for free in his spare time. There's gonna be more content in the printed volume. Here's his Twitter: https://twitter.com/gentuki0999

Dex-chan lover
And... That's all? Well, I feel kinda happy for the story, bad because it's over and disappointed by the last chapter

Contributor
JhXUYnw.png

Fed-Kun's army
feels like this got axed :L

ending feels rushed and incomplete from the usual detailed and nuanced interactions

Aggregator gang
The last few chapters were depressing.. and unfulfilling.
Looks like the Author can't get rid of some of his Hentai-style habits when this had a lot of Potential. The huge ecchi fan service of illustrations at the near end.

This story is wholesome, adorable, and sadly feels like the author rushed the ending just a tad; perhaps they ran out of ideas. Either way, it's a lovely read, and while it felt a tad rushed it was MUCH better than most "axed" endings, so don't think of it like that.

Personally, I believe it ended very well, and honestly, I enjoyed this one quite a lot. This series may not be for everyone, but I still recommend checking it out if you're on the fence!

Users who are viewing this thread