Shachiku to Gal ga Irekawarimashite - Vol. 2 Ch. 14 - Harumi's feelings

Dex-chan lover
Ummm... He fits as a high school girl so well?!?!?
Many thanks

Fed-Kun's army
Oh no. He's caught the big gay and won't wanna go back to a man's body.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Well, Enemoto is starting to get good and Rico annoying, i don't see this going anywhere tbh

Dex-chan lover
I agree with Enomoto on page 5. Some people turn out to just be materialistic dirtbags. HAH, take that well deserved blow to your pride, Rico!

@ciera

Same here, I hope this doesn't get senselessly drug out like Hatsukoi Zombie was.

@elegia

Yup. He's gone through hell and deserves to be treated a lot better.

Contributor
Really not looking forward to whatever nonsense forces MMC/FMC together romantically, given their incredible lack of positive chemistry so far.
...Oh, who am I kidding, there's only a handful of chapters left, of course I'm going to ride this out to the very end.

Dex-chan lover
@Ryo90 I don't know. You're asking questions to someone who reads updates at the same pace you are

I hope theres a lack of romance in the end. Hopefully he ends up with the coworker. As for Rico, she stays single and learned something when switching back.

Supporter
The mother was a bitch. The girl was a bitch. Having a job that can support your family even with no big salary, it's totally fine (and maybe It give you the possibility to spend time with the family). Women that want more can go straight to Hell.

Double-page supporter
@Akikako yeah both the girls is unfaithful, at this times (when you choose to change your job) they should be there to support their partner, not leaving them...

And yeah Rico is Rico, I expect what she will do at the end of the chapter..

Users who are viewing this thread