Shachiku to Gal ga Irekawarimashite - Vol. 2 Ch. 20 - Your wish is...

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Critical hit with a devil axe?

Double-page supporter
Lol, the boss just baited Enomoto sooo hard. "The bug" is 100% a lie. He just gave Enomoto the excuse he needed to finally get his shit together to go and help Rico.

Dex-chan lover
this shit was going no where anyways so glad the author decided to put it out of it's misery

Dex-chan lover
What do you mean get his shit togehter? If anyone need to get their shit together it's Rico. He's been dealing with Rico's selfishness the entire time while Rico hasn't seemed to matured one bit.

Contributor
I never liked the saying "walk a mile in their shoes", but only because I'm a lazy bum who would rather not walk anywhere at all.
It's the 21st century and we still have to rely on our own two feet? Where are the teleporters?

Group Leader
Dang, there's no way this ending is remotely satisfying. RIP, I enjoyed the first half a lot(Rico acting out lol).

Dex-chan lover
Alright so his life has improved and once he helps her overcome her father for good then hers will be all set too.

Guess this manga is drawing to an end

Dex-chan lover
Will they swap again ?

I hope not kinda BS if that happened in the end both of them would just be running away They already change and would solve their problems maybe in the next chapter so why would they change back to gender swapping

oh god, now I understand why this manga is too short, maybe axed?
purely garbage, anyway, thanks for the translation

Dex-chan lover
Oh wow, sometimes all it takes is losing your balls to figure out they were there all along mc-kun.

Users who are viewing this thread