Shachiku to Gal ga Irekawarimashite

Hmmm this is probably gonna be cliche af but hey lets see where this goes.

Why did they have to make it gender swap, this could've been a good story. Fck:(

So... it seems like this series is already over. Any one who has finished it wants to share their thoughts? Are we in for a good ride?

@Agis Umm... how? It's kind of the crux of the plot. Also, it's pretty boilerplate.

@Nami What I meant was this could have been a good story with them being their selves and helping out each other ( of course the story would be along those lines), Granted I may have a bias since I don't really like gender swaps since the ones I read were pretty mehhh

Pretty funny so far, but disappointed it only goes 2 volumes. Hopefully it wraps up nicely.
My guess is since she's already a 3rd year, this will end with Rico graduating and being accepted as an intern straight out of HS. 50/50 on whether they switch back at the end, but they probably will.

Great work on getting the chapters released so fast. Keep up the great work I’m behind you guys and girls all the way.

Status means Publication Status. AKA the author has completed writing the series. This doesn't mean all the chapters have been uploaded here though. Looks like there's 21 chapters total, so we have 13 chapters left that need to be translated and uploaded.

Double-page supporter
Actually not as annoying as I expected it would be given the setting

Users who are viewing this thread