Shachiku to Gal ga Irekawarimashite

This is fun so far. She's not as insufferable as a lot of the female protagonists in these situations tend to be and she gets just as much screen time as he does. I'm probably more interested in seeing her at his work at this point than him at her school, but both settings and situations are fun to read about. Not often that happens in one of these.

Dex-chan lover
I kinda understand why this only got 21 chapters.

in the beginning the FMC was mad cause the MC gets too much job but during the switch she gives him far more job than his colleagues ever could

Things she is making him work

-she brings home all the work and sends it to him at night to do it all
-he does all her school work
-He needs to learn make up diet and exercise

Things he is making her work

-don’t let him get fired

She is a bit of a hypocrite ngl at least do your own Home work and not let the MC do it

Kinda glad it's pretty chill and "reasonable" so far lol
I'll follow. See where it goes.

Aggregator gang
I can't say I didn't liked it the first chapters but...little by little it when to a downhill but it was a good read, I liked the ending.

also the cover looks waaaay better than the actual manga, dunno if its the quality of the raws but is like heaven and earth.

Dex-chan lover
Its ok ending was rushed though should have had one more volume or something

Fed-Kun's army
well that ending sucked. why do these things always shit the bed in the last five miles.

I like that this ended. Not in a bad way. This was as long as it needed to be. I don't think they really deserve to end up as a couple, but I had fun. Definitely one of the better bodyswap stories.

Liked the story, decent but rushed ending though, i definitely feel that 2-5 more chapters would've made this more impactful

Users who are viewing this thread