Shadow Queen - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
What. Why would they get a fake one I'm so confused. Maybe it'll explain later.

Kwebtoons and novels are getting more and more cliched and predictable now, especially the angsty family drama type. Sigh.

Damn I'm surprised there's still a twist to these replacement or retry stories that I haven't seen yet

Just started reading this and caught my attention already.
I like it so far.

Thanks for picking it up ^^

Contributor
Ugh... I don't like that they put the son in who won't be born if the timeline goes all differently. Adds some extra dimensions of tragedy here that make me unhappy.

This may be the first time I've seen the MC have a child before they are reborn/isekai'd. This will be interesting...

Well at least she didn’t meet the same fate as another one i saw in which she lost her position and had her son decapitated

I’m super confused bc I sesee I’ve seen this very same webtoon but with another art style

What kind of stupid plot is this? villain pretends to be be dead, why? Duke adopts a daughter to replace his actually alive daughter, why? if they wanted to get the prince to marry the villain why pretend to be dead at all? They're a ducal house the chance of a prince marrying someone from their family is very high anyway, no need to freaking adopt a nobody mc.

HAAHAHAHAH murder on my mind😀 I love how the female lead loves her son more than the emperor like bitch I stan a loving mother

Hmm..curious to find out what their plan was.

Was she sick? Had another agenda to complete elsewhere? Couldnt stand the social circle? Needed a guarantee for a baby in case she couldnt bare one?

And omg they look too much alike. Haha.

idk why they would go through all that and how someone could be so hateful to someone who did nothing to them....but the art is pretty!

Users who are viewing this thread