Shadow Queen - Ch. 10

hoooooooooooo
this is good. It's so good.

I'm hooked for this double deceive LMAO๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜

Thank you for the chp๐Ÿ˜Š

So far, so good.... let's just hope she will completely deceive her and Yes! Another Best Actress--No. A Movie Queen is born!! ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Dex-chan lover
I hope she ends up tricking her until the very end that way we can see her horrified face once she realizes she's been the one being manipulated the entire time lol

I need a bit of explanation, why do Leabric and the of princess need our girl here to be a replacement?

Dex-chan lover
@esmee_n101
according to spoilers, duke plans on getting his og daughter married to the imperial prince as part of his power play to strengthen his hold over the royals. since his daughter's in a coma from poisoning, he needs a decoy to ensure his plans proceed according to schedule. Leabric is the duke's agent, a fixer.

I know it exaggerated on purpose, but man, her volatile moods are more fishy than anything. Cry on command "waaah sorry mother" immediately stop and smile afterwards and change to admiring the view lmao

@yannikq I was imagining her acting to be like the FL in "Touch Your Heart" drama. Which I actually find a little bit disturbing because I can't even convince myself (even in sarcasm) that she's really really good. But this is supposed to be a way to distinguished her reality and acting... so it's ok(?).

On another note...
There's a candle chandelier in this ship!?๐Ÿคฏ Wow!๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿคฃ
Sorry, I just found it funny since it seems like the ship was designed with wood, not like Titanic.

to be fair though, she did receive those noble girl training as a "duke's daughter" so her acting was probably learned through that way as well

Users who are viewing this thread