Shadow Queen - Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
Ugh everything is so aesthetic I find myself staring at the art for a while and having to reread a bit lel.

Is there a reason she had to replace the original? Could someone explain why they couldn't just have used the original? I'm still lost about that.

Also edit: @Animaeline thanks for the list! Several I haven't read on there, tysm.

Dex-chan lover
@nohabody Guessing atleast one knight (since in a earlier chapter she mentioned that she will use the knights oath against them.) and some nobles (mostly due to her knowing future events and thus grabbing them by their purse)

@Gurgling are you talking about original Veronica's furniture being replaced? I took it as that since she hates Veronica she's disgusted to be using the same things as her so she wants everything replaced.

Dex-chan lover
@8rokuno I mean, we know the original Veronica is fine? So why did they need a fake?

The thing about revenge stories with time travel is that some people had done the bad things in the past and hadn't done it in the current timeline. Should they really be punished for the things that their selves from another timeline did? Especially if they're just the underlings and have to obey the orders of someone more powerful?

@imtaciturn Maybe if it was a child that you can help raise into someone better before they became a killer or something but these people knew from the start and already has a plan. What's worse then killing in a passion? Premeditated murder.

Ahahaha, how will the duke react when he hears of this? He wouldn't be able to do anything against her because he needs her LoL

@InsanoKing ay i get what you're saying that premeditated murder is bad and everyone in it is bad.

But to be honest, we don't really know how much everyone involved knows about the plan or is willing to be involved in the plan. Maybe they got blackmailed? But again, we also know nothing so maybe everyone is okay with killing the MC as long as real Veronica survives at the end.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not questioning MC's revenge. everything is just not black and white so it can get complicated to really talk about it. It just got me thinking because MC said that Anne is still young, so that's why i was thinking this stuff + wondering if MC could get Anne on her side.

Users who are viewing this thread