Shadow Queen - Ch. 14

oooo im so excited to finally see how she interacts with everyone and exacts her revenge

Dex-chan lover
can wait to see when her plans for revenge really start to take affect

YEAH BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII, THANKS FOR THE UDPATES, I NEED MOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fed-Kun's army
Anyone else wish it had like 100 chapters already?? xD I can't wait to see how she burns that place to the ground.

Edit: Anyone got any ideas on what her overall plan might be? @ me, I'd like to compare notes xD

The anticipation is building! How much longer until we see some heads rolling (figuratively... or not I'm not picky)?

Ugh i want to hold on to read for a bit.. But every time the new chapter come out, i quickly click it:")

Oh man!! The build up, she's got them completely fooled. Thanks for the chapter!!

Finally! Feel like this will be the first real test of her change somehow with the money. Hmm!!!

Thanks for the update!

What a legend, I love her so much!!!! She'll keep the whole household on the edge won't she? Serves them right! Can't wait to see their reaction as soon as they found out she redecorated the room

Ty for the updates!!!

Users who are viewing this thread