Shadow Queen - Ch. 2

@BabyPyroshark

Nah dude don’t be sorry I was pretty entertained, kinda feel bad that you lost your world but you should try it again sometime Maybe you’ll add a few more cool details if you ever tried again

Dex-chan lover
It's already pretty tragic. Realistically, her child is gone and will never come back. Even if she tries a second time, it'd be a different person. (Thanks chaos theory)

Looking forward to seeing where this goes now that we're starting to get through the prologue.

what i dont understand is, what is the reason veronica must hiding herself and using elena as her replacement if in the end she still went to the king as his queen AFTER she killed elena? what is her motive? also like we read this story from elena's perspective so we dont know how much the king treasured his queen (fake veronica aka elena) and whether in the previous timeline he found out that his wife is killed by the duke and the cunning original veronica and whether he punished those two or not. i hope he does lol they killed her wife and might as well harmed ian? like hes a freaking baby for the love of god im so sad for him seeing his mother died before his innocent eyes

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!!

Fed-Kun's army
I'm confused ig I like it or hate it,

everyone who doesn't understand why Veronica had to fake her death... well I'm sure it's the main plot so we won't know until way later.
I'm more confused with the writing, like it feels rushed yet it's a slow chapter.

Group Leader
Wait... so does she want Ian back? Because by changing anything, Ian prolly won't get born. Like even if she sleep with his father on the same day, in the same place, something will have changed. The baby won't be Ian. It will be her baby, but not Ian.

Art is so gorgeous. Especially that last panel.

@LonelyBye I’m always thinking the exact same thing in series where a mother, or parents, travels back in time😂. But it’s fiction with time travel, so I guess there’s room for suspension of disbelief.😅

Me saw "Shadow Queen" then click it
. . .now CHECKING
•Reborn to revenge✓
•Time-travel✓
•Historical✓
...ok, I love it already..(*´︶`*)❤️

Biiiig Aria/Hourglass vibes going on

I’m living for it 😘 I’ll support you all the way Elena 🖤

Fed-Kun's army
IT GOT SERIALIZED!!! DESTROY THEM, QUEEN!!!

thank you for the translation & update!!!!

Fed-Kun's army
Is anyone else confused, who was she talking to in the last 2 pages? I get the inner monologue, but when she said something out loud.. Who was that to? I also, don't get it she didn't want to be a puppet or in debt in the beginning of the chapter, now at the end she wants to do it, just to disrupt their plans?? What? Isn't the WHOLE thing only going to work if they have her? Easiest way to shit on their plans is not let them have her, right?

@BabyPyroshark Have you considered getting into D&D? If you really like world building, Dungeons and Dragons is full of it. It sounds like you'd have a lot of fun coming up with homebrew worlds and adventures for a party to explore.

Users who are viewing this thread