Shadow Queen - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
Ok, I think I said it before in other manga but... It's a bad idea to use only a single chapter to tell the betrayal in a revenge story. In this case, we aren't even told why all that scheme was necessary, and it's too short for us to hate the villains, here we barely see them, unless they make something really serious and shocking (like burning their own child (Monster Duchess)). And most of the mangas of this genre do that. I've only seen A Villainess Lives Twice using more chapters to tell it, and the pace was excellent, you knew exactly what happened.

there's so many manhwas out there in which the mc dies because of some scheme and returns to the past but i haven't read another one where they had a child before dying. honestly, that's so devastating. i can't imagine what hell it must've been for her after she woke up and realised that the person she cherished and loved the most in the world doesn't exist and can never exist in this world if she wants to change her fate.
when i read a spoiler that she painted a picture of her baby and the ml (crown prince) saw that portrait and asked her whose child is this and told her that it's "angelic" and he wishes that the boy grows up healthy she cried so. much. and it broke my heart. it must've been torture.

why do they need her though??? can't they just let the real daughter marry? huh. anyway. maybe we'll know soon.

Double-page supporter
wait why does she accept to be the fake again?? why cant she just avoid it in general ... am I stupid and am missing smth important here 🤓

Users who are viewing this thread