Shadow Queen - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
As per usual for these stories, her dad seems completely useless and would sell off his daughter without listening to her wishes first...

Dex-chan lover
Deja Vu.
Have I read this chapter before?
Edit: nvm read the promo one

The main thing I've learned from these rebirth stories is that once you've betrayed someone or whatever, never taunt them before having them killed because then they might be reborn and swear vengeance against you. Just have them quietly killed without informing them of why, then you're golden.

I loved the determined stance of the MC. And the art is really beautiful.
I really wonder how will she rescue herself from that helpless situation.
Is the king still the ML ?
Aaa I wanna read the new episodes as fast as possible :DD

Thank you for translations!! *-*

The FL is so beautiful! I can't wait to read more of this, I can tell the story is gonna be interesting.

Thank you for translating!! I love historical romance manhwa.

Double-page supporter
Damn it got serialized! Nice and the art is amazing too!

Thanks for the chapter!!

Fed-Kun's army
This was a fine chapter, it doesnt seem like the story would go too fast to bear but its not so slow that its a snoozefest, its nice and long chapters and the artstyle does not seem too rushed apart for her eyes in some parts (what do you even call it in manhwa and webtoons? Its not pages so is it frames? Scenes? Parts?)
I did mistake this chapter for another noble lady time travel tragedy but that isnt an insult, i think they are all fine but i do think that there arent enough stories of noble ladies traveling back im time from a traumatising event and decide to become amazing swordswomen instead just like in "Abandoned Empress" which uses the trauma very well and i believe alot of other stories should think about how their contractual husband beats them, neglects them or cheats on and kills them should be pretty traumatising
I think having trauma being a lingering threat would make the MC alot more pitiable and make my tears flow alot more(i love crying about sad stories), also the reason i want more swordswoman stories is im kinda tired of the reverse harem romance aspect of noble lady stories and i want more powerful noble women in the stories i read like Duchess Salvatore(The Monster Duchess And Contract Princess)

ON A COMPLETELY UNRELATED NOTE
I love medieval fantasy worldbuilding like how magic works, what ores exist, how dungeons work, monster anatomy, the different races and their relationships with eachother, what does the world look like on a map? Is it like a pangea which is easiest to draw and decide on or is it scattered like our world? Are there countries? If so how big is their territory, how is their government structured and how big is their military power? What does each countries current politics look like? Are there nobles? If so what is their history, family name, achievements, noble title, politic stance and territory? What religions exist and where are they located? Do the gods even exist? what are all herbs called, located and what is their effects? What food exists and whats their names? What do all the cities, towns and villages of the world look like? What are the laws of each country? What is the history of the world and each country? What is the layout of every house? What is the names and stories of every important, powerful or skilled individual?

There is so much to draw, write and invent
I decided to try and start building my own world on the school computer, i started with a circular wall city with gates pointing to each cardinal direction and an aquaduct leading to the wall, there were roads leading to the center of the city where there was another wall seperating the nobles, government officials and the military and their families from the common folk, the roads continues towards the center where it meets the center castle surrounded by a moat, the center castle had a center tower that was planned to have a radius of about 70m and be about 250m tall, all the walls mentioned would have various towers on them, the thickness of every wall would be Outer: 20m Inner: 15m Castle: 10m
The about the main roads, the civilian layer was cut into 4 districts and each district would have 2 just as wide roads branch out into them that would connect into the next main road and in the middle of each district towards the outer wall would be a plaza for children to play in and for people to hang out, there would also be a colloseum in a single district, the colloseum would be about 1,5 the size of the plaza and about 100m wide
Another big road would go all the way from the inner wall to the plaza/colloseum, the big roads would have houses and businesses at the side of them with several alleyways and smaller roads that connect into a lower value residence, this city was supposed to be either a main city located in some plains/near a forest, very high in the mountains(but then how does the aquaduct work?), in the middle of a lake or it would be underground(which is a horrible strategic position but it looks cool) in addition to these possibilities it could also have been the capital of a country which was my original plan

Sadly the computer had to restart and i couldnt save so i lost it forever, i might decide to try and recreate it someday and at that time i will probably make it so i can estimate sizes so its like, |-----| 1m and i would also make the outer wall alot bigger and thicker so that it could hold 3 small colloseums, 1 large colloseum, houses for every citizen, several plazas and streets that could house stalls, businesses, a few guild buildings perhaps, and in the inner wall would be mansions for all nobles above baron and also have space for barracks and training areas for soldiers, government official and guests
In the city could be buildings i havent even thought of yet

I fucking love worldbuilding so much but im bad at writing(as you can see) and im not good enough at drawing to draw what im thinking of so i think i should first practice
Oh god i started ranting again im so sorry

Sorry if you are offended, please dont grill me, i am very sensitive to anything that could be taken in a negative way, i cant get myself to cry for some reason outside of reading tragic stories(i really love tragic stories that can make me cry), so please dont make me sad and feel depressed and store up my feelings, i cant even take criticism correctly, im probably using commas incorrectly please forgive my hubris
:(

Wahh the art is so gorgeous, I can’t wait to see what she’s gonna do. Tysm for translating

This might be the first time, I've seen where the webcomic art is way better than the promo's art.
Anyway I am really looking forward to see how she ruins the duke and his daughter.

Users who are viewing this thread