Shadow Queen - Ch. 26

Goddamn now that I know his backstory a little (basically a slave to the Friedrich house) I kinda find him hot ISSIT JUST ME

I hope he finds out MC is not the real Veronica and allies himself with her. He’s going to be such a hot passionate guy 😳

@Noel
We use did to make a question in the past tense.
This is for regular AND irregular verbs in English.
(Exception is To Be and Modal Verbs such as Can)

Compare the following:

Present: Do they live in France?
Past: Did they live in France?

The main verb (live in the example above) is in its base form (of the infinitive). The auxiliary DID shows that the question is in the past tense.

NOTICE: The only difference between a question in the present tense and a question in the past tense is the change in the auxiliary verb.
Both Do and Does in present tense questions become Didn't in past tense questions.

Compare the questions in the examples below:

Present: Do you need a doctor?
Past: Did you need a doctor?

Present: Do you ride your bike to work?
Past: Did you ride your bike to work?

Present: Does he live in Italy?
Past: Did he live in Italy?

We can also use a question word (Who, What, Why etc.) before DID to ask for more information.

Did you study? – Yes, I did.
When did you study? – I studied last night.
Where did you study? – I studied at the library.

I know Ren isn't the ML but I wish he was... He's gonna reak of second ML syndrome isn't he? Dammit I like loud assgoles just as quiet mysterious types. 😭

Thanks for the update!

I’m so confused on if they kissed or if she just got close enough to tell him he’s a servant to the bone. Lmao the ambiguity is killing me. I like their dynamic tho, maybe he can become her pawn/ally. Thank you so much for the chapter!!

thank you so much for double release!!!! it makes my day!!

i love ren and elena.... i want to see more of them!!

Fed-Kun's army
This is why most mangas with status are equally inconsistent! He is at a literally Grand Dukes hosted party, even if he's a "failing Duke" he is still one and the point of "family" compared to "face" in the eyes of the public could always be a doubled edged sword, in their favor or against.? I'm always like "Yeah, that person just killed themselves." when I see dumb people like him.

tbh the dude deserved it, I can understand why he hates Veronica and the Duke's family, but he's still an asshole

Honestly, I’d be all for Ren being the ML but I see some people saying he’s not. Ya he’s a bit crazy, but I mean, at least he’s interesting. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread