Shadow Queen - Ch. 29

thanks so much for the updates!!! a great thing to distract me from elections right now haha

Fed-Kun's army
Leah is getting played so hard its actually terrifying.

Fed-Kun's army
Okay, this was probably answered in a previous chapter, but when there is multiple releases I typically only comment about the mass released chapters on the very last chapter that was released(if that makes any sense) So, the MC wants a maid(May) that betrayed her mistress(the Madame), right? There might be a bit more to the maid explained in the next few chapters, but is she taking that maid, because that maid had a sense of "justice" over "loyalty"? Unless, that maids sense of loyalty was directed at the "Flanerose name" and not specifically the Madame. I mean, the MC basically only has her knight and as of right now, he's loyal to her... So, is would always of assumed that she would only keep people that would literally give there loyal to her and only her, not her "family name"

Aggregator gang
May
8-DQ7-OG70-O79-OOGC5np886-NGug9-Z9j0-BQ7jz-To-Rqgn0s.jpg

Oh god this is becoming so exciting!! I can't wait to know what are her next moves!
Thank you for the mass release~

Dex-chan lover
@codydub03 - I agree that's the strategy behind it. Also, she has a high-valued noble indebted to her far beyond the time her secret would have been exposed, so it's a two-fer.

They all look fine.
Is there not any ugly character ?

God please let me transmigrate. I won’t be greedy. I won’t try to get the ML. Just seing their faces From afar will be enough so pleeease.

The maid actually looks quite similar to Leabric, though this might just be a case of the sameface on the artist's part.

Doesn't the Maid look like she could be from the same family as the Knight ? (Hurelbard)

Users who are viewing this thread