Shadow Queen - Ch. 32

I’m not sure.... but were the prince and her not on good terms in there past life?? I’m a bit confused.

@PiNKwaTERboTTle
Yeah, while she was able to procure a heir, the prince had no love for her and kept his distance, which made it possible for her to be replaced when the scheme was complete.

@marveljin Most likely that she's probably going to assume her identity while at the academy so she doesn't have to "be veronica" constantly, or to use her identity to get something she wouldn't be able to without arousing suspicion as veronica.

@PiNKwaTERboTTle
Actually, the prince despised the Grand Duke family (including Veronica), that's why he delibately kept his distance to Elena (because the more he cared for Elena aka "Veronica" in public, the more poweful the Grand Duchy would be.

Nonetheless, he also knew Elena was Veronica's substitute (without her knowing) , he actually loved her and did many things secretly in order to protect her and their child, but sadly he failed in the first timeline

@Hastur2 It's a little more complicated than that. As we only have Elena's POV there are quite a lot of details missing in the first timeline, but overall I would say that it was a sad love story 😅 (misunderstandings and lack of communication mostly due to the contexts and pressure)

Dex-chan lover
Huh, the plan is in motion. I wonder what she's going to do with her new identity! 👀

I hope she doesn't become a sucker for her previous life's husband when they meet in this life. I'm really loving this resolute and scheming side of her - No need for unnecessary distractions.

i hope theres not yet introduced ML
would be lame if she ended up coming back to the prince

Dex-chan lover
Wouldn't it be difficult to impersonate Lucia? Aren't there already people who know her?

i might be misremembering but i thought the prince hated "veronica" because he thought that her family poisoned his mother, no? or was this the plot of some other manhwa😅 @mijikado

@yavinta You're close, but I admit that many manhwas have characters with similar pasts 😆
Ciel hated Veronica because:
- he and his fathet the emperor were only puppets for the use of the Grand Duke
- He knew very well that the real Veronica was evil
- Her family poisonned the Crown Princess Cecilia (He married Cecilia for political reasons but later the Grand Duke and other aristocrats forced him to take another concubine aka Elena. Then they poisonned Cecilia in order to put Elena in the Empress position and later on to replace her with the real Veronica)

Users who are viewing this thread