Shadow Queen - Ch. 33

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the chapter

Ah yes, it's time for the "school arc" but first, "make over!!!"

Annie reminds me of one of Aria's maids (villainess reverses the hourglass). One maid who was loyal from the start ane one maid that was just bribed and became a dedicated servant.

I'm pretty sure one of the maids name was annie too

I wonder how she can sit up straight on a rocking chair? Is that really possible?

@sqrt9 this and villainess reverse hourglass has the exact same theme and flavor IMO. They both has the same method for gaining power, investing in the things that they know will succeeded in the future using a secret identity. Though if I must mention differences, Aria is more seductive while Elena is more adept at being two-faced (being an angel outside and hiding the devil inside). The art style is different too, Aria is drawn focusing on her cunning nature while Elena's more malicious and unforgiving (honestly this is what drawns me to like her). And lastly, Aria had no relationship whatsoever with the ML before she turn back time while Elena's married
and had a rather tragic love story with the ML
Even with all the similarities I can still say that these two tastes different. This would be a recommended read for anyone who love Villainess reverse hourglass, just like me 😋

I don't like Anne tho whyyy(what's wrong wimme)
I have a feeling that Anne's life will be very good (lucky her) T.T

My heart keeps thumping every time i start the chapter, thamk you for translating~!! I am really enjoying these series~

Group Leader
Huft, I love this kind revenge.
My heart keep doki-doki from every starting chapter.

Thanks for the chapter! Now that the MC is at school, she finally has the freedom to start doing some real sneaky things. I'm looking forward to what she has planned.

I mean why get the hair dye if you're just gonna wear a wig? Or is it for may? But by gods I love her, giving me some villainy vibes, not just a villain-trying-to-be-good plot.

Dex-chan lover
As another master manipulator who returned to her innocent time can attest to, servants are easy to turn into double agents with some gifts!

Dex-chan lover
Man, I'm so sad Anne is just a pawn. She looks so damn cute. The freckled maids are always the good ones too! Freckles add like 100 cuteness points on top of that. . . arghhh, I'm bummed.

is it just me or shes like that maid in
The villianess reverse the hourglass they even have the same name lol

I mean... If she's already living under a different name, why not steal another identity while she's at it

Aggregator gang
dang what a thick book all about makeup... the "Art of Make-up" sounds prestigious too haha

Users who are viewing this thread