Shadow Queen - Ch. 37

Did the girl she's pretending to be die or something btw? I think it said something happened to her but I don't remember what it was...

@Bebuu i'm sure she's not dead. It just se had some trouble in her homeland (?) I totally forgot what it was and couldn't attend the academy for 1 year.

Double-page supporter
@Bebuu She's not dead, she's been poisoned and is currently incapacitated. That's what they're discussing at the start of the chapter.

@Freyzalea Then I was thinking. What if someone like, recognizes her or knows she shouldn't be at the school right now?

@OraOraApril19 Sorry I didn't mean the dukes daughter :p. I meant the student she dresses up as

Ooof, I'm liking this manga except the way they are handling the artist. It's like the author has never spoken to an actual artist before, which makes me feel bad for the person drawing this.

Thanks for the translation!

Ok but why is Raphael unnecessarily hot?

I really be out here simping for every potential male lead I hate it here

Raphael is so pretty. I feel so bad for Elena T_T I can't wait till her plans finally start paying off for her

Fed-Kun's army
@valley_pauper ikr and not saying it’s impossible, but if someone talked about your art like that I don’t think most people would turn to that very person for advice...

I'm not really interested in this artist plotline tbh, hopefully it ends up on something nice... what the chances of the wench waking up before the first timeline?

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if countering the poison with a different poison is what they also did in the original timeline? Or has something caused the course of the story to change?

Dex-chan lover
@karolyn
Mc wasn't in contact at all with the real Veronica so it's probably something that happen in the first timeline.

SHE LOOKS STUNNING IN THAT BLUE DRESS OUTFIT. 🤩UGH 😩❤️THE ARTIST NEVER FAILS TO IMPRESS ME WITH THE OUTFITS 😍

damn though revenge would get her everything back but the child she lost in first life, gotta hit hard. She's pretty level-headed

Users who are viewing this thread