Shadow Queen - Ch. 37

The comments at the last page always make me laugh... Lil Puccini, holy shit...

I get that she might be trying to speed up the artistic process, but he's gonna get there eventually. Her words and actions might actually have a negative impact, then what?

...this is exactly what I thought the author was going to do. She’s going to “inspire” him. Great.

I have never been motivated to become a better artist by having a random entitled customer—who is a complete stranger but acts like they know me—yell at me. Just saying. Being lectured by a mentor or a well known artist in my field? Maybe. But the way she handled it is just insulting. She can’t even paint.

It's ironic that she treats the artist so rudely but what keeps me coming back to the webtoon is the art.

@zephyr247
I didn't like that part either. If someone treated me like that, I'd just ignore their words. Still to make it more digestable, I just thought of it this way. Since different people have different tastes, maybe the artist is someone who is different from me.

@Zephyr247 that's why he's angry with her for being rude to him, but probably deep down he knew it too. And in this chapter, she's known as noble to him, so he might felt grateful like what commoner usually did, if a noble took interest on them. If in the future he could be what he supposed to be like in her past life, she'll be noted as the first person who brought him to it (the real style) and might also the first patron. Senior or junior, she's noble; and although she couldn't paint didn't mean she had bad taste or bad appraising skill (and it's not that important in that era to need an artistic skill above the painter to judge them)

Dex-chan lover
I hate every interaction she has with the artist.
If someone came up to an artist today to basically say get good with no tips at all they'd just ignore her.
He must be some kind of artist saint, because in the art community they're quick to tell you to kindly eff off if you've got a problem.

That rapline is fire 🔥 hahaha xD. Y'all so crazy lol. Thanks for another chapter!! ♡

Group Leader
Lil Pucci 'bout to drop some hot ass bible rap about how hot Dio is 😂

Users who are viewing this thread