Shadow Queen - Ch. 38

She saw blood and her expression...
Two theories. This girl Cecile was the original empress and her family assassinated her to ger her to be the new empress from a queen.
2nd, Cecile became the empress through the ploy of getting MC executed. 1st seems more plausible as no one knew she was a duplicate so yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Dex-chan lover
Oh boy I have no idea who this person is and can't wait to learn more about what is going on in the world.

Thanks for translating the chapter.

Ah so this girl might be the original first empress?? Judging by the bloodstain flashback it seems that she might be killed in the original timeline?

Dex-chan lover
I did feel sympathy for the real Lucia to have died in the previous timeline, so saving her means Elena can get her permission to use her appearance and she has access to her father's company! It's a win win situation for both of them!

the doctor kinda looks like grisha yeager from attack on titan. anyway thanks for the update!

@stellariceberg wdym 2 theories, it was explained in the earlier chapters that elena ascended to the throne as empress after the previous one died(was poisoned by her family)

yall lemme be gay for a bit the emPRESS IS SO CUTE OMG Y A L L HER DESIGN THOSE GREEN EYES LOOK SO GOOD WITH HER BROWN HAIR WTF I LIKE HOW IM FREAKING OUT OVER A COMPLETELY NORMAL DESIGN BUT LIKE I WILL SIMP FOR HER SHES SO PRETTY IDC IF SHES A VILLAINESS HHHHHH i just stared at her face for a good 2 minutes in admiration

Fed-Kun's army
OML the detail on his glasses!!! I stared at them for so long, I love them!

I wonder if the hardship the artist would have gone through is the death of the empress, considering they seem to be friends.

@yuchiyo
The empress before our mc to be precise, however, she is the current empress right now.
She was probably killed in the future.

@Mizumachi
The current empress as in the mother of the prince that will marry the MC?
wow.. she looks young to be a mother.. 😳

Users who are viewing this thread