Shadow Queen - Ch. 39

Dex-chan lover
39 chapters in and her big plan is becoming a patron for some artists. Even worse, a SECRET patron.

Yeah, I don't buy it...... This is going nowhere

@ismaelh it's slower than early chapter but it makes sense as nowadays manhwa that gets famous/popular will have slower pace to cashcow from legal readers (such as it's pretty decent pace with her skipped hardwork at making mountain escape way for her parents to the point she ended up with her own knight not spy vs this slow pace that she wanted to be a secret patron. Well she needed to be a secret supporter or else the blue haired woman would cut her effort such as demanded her to stop (as all she needed to be was showing an existence not making connection or friends) and worse read her intemtion when those people ended up became influential figures

It's annoying as manhwa like Vol... Age is drawn with same pace

And unless there's a forced plot by author, MC won't meet ML in the near future as there's no way blue haired woman will let MC build connection, let alone exchange greeting with a powerful person/group

(^^) well sorry for bad english it's just it's pity if people start to find this boring or plain because the publisher try to cashcow legal readers :/

Love it. It's like when you get suspended from schooling - you're supposed to reflect but instead you go out on the town xD
Time for a trip into town miss maid

To everyone who's quickly brushing off her plan just because it involves "buying" certain artisans, please don't 😅 I've read up on what happens in the novels and I won't specifically put any spoilers but there's a very good reason as to why she's collecting all these people. It may not make sense in the typical revenge scheme sense but all of these things will come together once the MC's plan is slowly revealed to the readers!

Ugh i almost forget about the story. Why is it again she want to get close to the painter?
Is it giving her benefit to have in good relationship with the painter? And why she needs to get in touch with the guild?

Argh i guess the story is not really engaging to me despite being interesting at first..

Dex-chan lover
@Randompasserby18 it's stated in the chapter. Those people (including the painter) would lead the empire to a new era, some sort of renaissance era. By getting close to them, she would be leading figure of the new era.

As how it's connected to her getting her revenge, I forgot... Hahahaha...

Group Leader
FREAKING HIt ,Poor maid, i feel sad for it but it should happen to let others dont doubt :D :

Elena is brilliant, I love her scheming, its a great way to give May time to carry out her plans.

@elhessan if i remember correctly, she wants to make a name for herself so she will eventually be able to fight back on her own when the time comes.

Users who are viewing this thread