Shadow Queen - Ch. 40

so.. should i think this crown prince the same as ML in abandoned empress as both of them are not guilty YET in this timeline?

Please tell me he isn’t the ML... Even if they’re truly a good person under influence that doesn’t excuse their actions from the past timeline.

The crown prince hasn't made a particularly good impression, but he certainly is handsome. He has that sort of sad, lonesome, appearance that make me want to spoil him haha.

Thanks for translating!

i read that he's the ml on novelupdates but
if she's this traumatized...i don't wanna read some abandoned empress type bullshit. in the beg, i thought maybe he just didn't know what happened to her & was too late to save her but...the stuff he said in the flashback....

bro he is HOT but damn those were so horribly cruel words to say...imma give him the benefit of doubt because we don’t know what their relationship was like (unless i’m just an idiot who forgot) so imma wait to see before i judge him

Dex-chan lover
The initial impression I have of the crowned prince makes me feel that he's a guy in need of a pegging by a futa and an orc.

hnnghhh not the best first meeting Prince but we have no idea what their relationship was in the previous timeline.

Users who are viewing this thread