Shadow Queen - Ch. 40

Well crown prince and cecilia can have all the fun together, i hope for a different ml for our mc anyways.

Tbh i have garbage health so i randomly get dizzy like that and i feel SOO much better when people ignore me and let me leave than when they wont stop badgering me and trying to help.

He’s most likely the main lead again. So obvious; if not, it is the cousin guy for sure. (Ew incest) He’s hot though but his current self is probably not the same as his past self. The paradox of personalities changes. She literally went back in time so every action she does changes the whole flow of the universe. (Her lil community LOL) so do not begin to hate the price because of his PAST actions he HASN’T DONE yet. Anyways, let’s just appreciate this feast for the eyes since I have a thing for dark haired characters and red hair ones.

Dex-chan lover
What an innocent maid. Won't be a shame if something horrible was to happen to her?

The crown prince was not bad. In 1st timeline

crown prince did try to protect Elena, when Elena was pregnant and giving birth.. crown prince tried to hide Elena from the Grand Duke. Unfortunately, it was too late for him to save Elena. Crown prince even feels sad while hugging their son saying he doesnt know her real name and he will remember her as great shadow queen.
Crown prince even avenge Elena death by killing Victoria bitch.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Ezk

i wanted the cousin to be the male lead because i love the cousin, i have no other reason 😅 but it seems the prince is gonna be the ML which i have nothing against for now

I... don't like the character design for the prince, which is weird, because I like most of the character designs here

@shinrakvsa@mochjti @CelestialGreen @sheepish- @hori_hoe
he's a good person!!
He tried to distance himself from her in the first timeline so the real veronica would not be powerful when she returned, and tried to protect her when she was pregnant, but her fake dad had already gotten ahold of her. He knew and was trying to protect her the entire time- at the end of the first timeline when he is holding her baby, after she dies, he says he never knew her real name and will refer to her as the "shadow queen". He also kills the real veronica to avenge elena

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread