Shadow Queen - Ch. 40

@Binary10011 Huh? I thought her goals are really clear though? She’s trying to get revenge on the family of the real Elena who just used her to get a seat as empress. They killed both her parents and took away her newborn child with the king (now crown prince). (Then they killed her off in the end).
She doesn’t want to become queen or anything, she simply wishes for destroying the family that ruined her life by revenge. Exposing them of all the things they did to other nobles. And then I think she plans on running away and starting a life for herself.

Wow, i thought she n the prince were in love or at least in mutual agreement... They even have a son... This is new...

please lawd i beg you for once don't let the prince be the male lead :(( he seems to have a deeper character that i would love to dive in and try to understand but i really don't him to be the actual ml 😭 also thank you so much for the update!

Dex-chan lover
@nikisha not new, I just read the whole thing, she loved the prince and her son but as soon as she had the son the truth came out from the prince that he always hated MC, hence why MC now wants nothing to do with him but my question is........will she still get together with him cause she loves her baby or will she forgo her baby for revenge on him too? on the other hand she could also get a baby from him and then have her revenge on him? so many path ways she can take which makes this series interesting, for example the REAL princess MC is replacing has the same fever as the sick girl but because MC sent that letter to the dad saving his daughter, the cure never spreads around from what I'm guessing hence in the past the REAL princess probably got saved by the dad finding the cure and then taking his own life which spread the news of the cure but not in this time line....would be hilarious if one of the top 3 people on MC's revenge list dies on a non intentional way by MC, wonder what her reaction would be, i'd imagine she would be really mad

@dokidoki

you sure we were reading the same novel? the prince loved her, saying he hated her and what not was to prevent the duke to further using her by having her close to him. also getting her pregnant was a way to protect her because he got news that veronica was back. if elena was pregnant, then the duke can't replace elena without ringing too much alarm bells. he overplayed the part so much that elena actually genuinely believes he hates her. he ended up crying when he found elena's corpse in the original timeline because when he got back to their room, it was veronica that was there instead of elena so he looked for her until he found her corpse

Dex-chan lover
@Alviam099 what else about the og time line can you tell us?

Did he kill Veronica and the Grand Duke? I feel like he would have at least tried

@TheGodEmperor I might not be him, but
It's been said in an earlier spoiler here, that the prince did kill veronica as to avenge our shadow quenn
I do need more spoilers myself tho

Dex-chan lover
@zz2000
Does the crown prince retain memories from his first life, or are we told his perspective to feel sorry for him and no one remembers it anymore?

@dokidoki If the author does this properly then she will never get back the baby she lost. For starters, to get her baby back would require the same generic combination. Which would be astronomically low.

Another baby may come, but the one she lost is lost forever.

honestly i wish he won't be the ML but who am I kidding the prince is always the ML lmao i don't dislike him but idk i just don't like his design 😭and he looks so super dead inside.

Dex-chan lover
Wheeze, dramatic catch and she goes 'ew pls let go' his face! Ahaha

Ugh. Is he really going to be the male lead? He doesn't deserve to be in her life again and she's clearly still traumatized by their past. There's gotta be major developments just for HER to move on from it and be able to develop feelings for him in this life.

Users who are viewing this thread