Shadow Queen - Ch. 40

@Ronin40k i jist finished reading As You Wish, Prince the ml's a red head. Not as cheerful as Carsein (oh my poor dearest Carsein) of The Abandoned Empress but he's a redhead lol

Also it's a pretty good read with an FL that actually thinks. It's short tho

Dex-chan lover
@Gotham2298
iirc it was the latter. Only Elena remembers the 1st timeline events. The prince's POV story was written as a sidestory after the main story's end.

I'm guessing the prince didn't treat her well because he thought she was the real Veronica and there was some history there. If he was an asshole "just because" he aint my ML

Yessss here is the ML, finally!!
I know the spoilers so I can't hate him ㅠㅠ
---
Thank you for the update ❤️☺️

binge reading this today.. things just getting started after 40chapter.. idk whether i should drop this or not🙃 thanks for translating anyway

I honestly feel like the plot is moving a little too slowly for my liking...
the art gorgeous thoguh

This is a pretty slow story, but I dont really mind. Also, that was a pretty realistic panic attack so kudos to the author and artist.

is he the ML ?!
i kinda want him to stay with cecilia tho..
like another person or maybe none at all for our FL 😀

Ok, I agree with the notion that people change. But, the MC can change too, right? I love her character development so far, but—

I read few spoilers and I just don't get it, why would the author make the MC end up with the same Male Lead? Like, they always have a way of getting back together and it considered as love/romance. It just doesn't make any sense for me lol

@cicatrize_
ML has always loved MC only that he acted like an asshole to protect her from the duke (he knew she was a replacement) so he hasn't changed and I don't think he will change because even in this life he will fall in love with her.
thanks for the chapter

i dont want him to be the male lead honestly...even if they did had a kid together and there is probably some misunderstanding occur but still wished that the ml would be another person

Users who are viewing this thread