Shadow Queen - Ch. 40

how is the artwork sooo gorgeous??!! 😲😍😍 and one thing that always catches my attention is their eye colours.. its soo preetttyyy😍😍

So he likes cecilia even before the marriage huh??? Fvckkkk you crown prince you made her life more miserable than it already is

omg for a second i thought this was gonna be like abandoned empress again, but hopefully she'll just get her revenge

finally, a story where somebody was mistreated by someone in their past life and they just don't act like everything's fine in the next one. I mean I have seen that in other places, but I felt like her reaction to him was very appropriate

Group Leader
There's no male lead need in this story. It's her revenge and her revenge alone.

He’s hot but genuine trashhh
Frikkk why give bad people good looks cuz I like his face hate himmmmm.
Good on FL for not trying to get together with him for revenge and forgetting that tragic af previous life

I mean....to the people saying they want him to stay with Cecilia... they never liked each other tho? They were just friends.

And as for ML and MC... he always loved her and knew she was not Veronica, just went the wrong way about protecting her from the duke...and also failed.

tbh I do not hate him at all because based on what we saw this chapter, im assuming he really loved Cecilia and knew that Veronica's (elisa) family was behind her poisoning. Like ik that technically treating her the way he did when she became empress is unfair and wrong because she herself didn't do anything but I think its too unrealistic to expect the prince to treat Veronica civilly when she's the reason behind it all,,,like he's human I don't think anyone would be able to forgive someone that easily............that being said I feel really bad for elisa and I don't necessarily want him to ml (but I wouldn't mind if he has great character development)

Fed-Kun's army
I would like the knight to be ML.
The Prince didn't love her in the past and treated her badly and that trauma is still there for her. I'm not looking for a redemption arc cause I don't think they'd be a good match. Read more?
Whether or not he and Cecilia actually loved each other is not even an issue. The feelings from the past have heavily scarred our FL. She can pretend to be okay but she gets indigestion and dizzy spells being around either persons. Love or friendship is tough to ask for.

The cousin as ML? Uh uh nah. Let's not. He's also bad juju.

I hope Cecilia could reject this arrogant crown prince, she avoids him and he knows! I don't want her to be miserable again in this life.

Double-page supporter
So it seems like Cecilia didn't even like him in the previous tl, and was prolly forced into a marriage with him and died due to it. Poor her

Users who are viewing this thread