Shadow Queen - Ch. 41

@aiebime thank you for the confirmation. Tho I knew
Ren was the second ml and he's that annoying cousin
but I didn't think
the crown prince would still be the ml. Is he good lol?
I honestly don't know how I feel about this.........

Fking troublesome bastards appearing one after another
Right! He’s that troublesome cousin she’s trying to fool with the fake scar and being his cousin

Dex-chan lover
Did this gigaretard just trip someone and say that they're indebted to'im?

Dex-chan lover
Haven't been enjoying this much since the whole academy thing started unfortunately

I just read three manga updates in a row where the asshole of the story came in to do his assholeness

I know feel true angre

thanks still for the update!

I barely can see the revenge plot anymore, the hell is this the whole Lucia thing anyway..

Her plan is kind of a roundabout way of seeking revenge. I suppose it makes sense that she would want to be the center of change for a new era of culture, but I'm not really sure how that busts her out of her current situation as a fake Veronica.

Group Leader
my ass who has read the novel seeing Ren being a jerk in the manhwa: 🧐

So the prince is an absolute shithead even before everything, and Ren seems to have some interesting depths?

Oh no. Introduce as the bad guy, One of the candidate in discovering the fl's deception and showing interest to the fl's other identity because she remainds her of the fl. Ren is starting to look like the second male who started sooooooo bad but redeem himself later on to become the fans favorite because he's just that GOOD and ended up having his heart broken to tiny, tiny pieces (because that's what second ml do) but decided to continue loving the fl in the background.

@AMarshmallowOnTop I think she's creating a circle of people with influence whom she trusts, and who will notice if anything happens to her. E.G. She has her knight and May, who are indebted to her, and the artist guy, who will be the impetus of a cultural revolution and thus will have some sway in social circles.

If she didn't have that mess with the Imperial Prince to be scared of, I think she'd be aiming for one of his people too for more protection. But she doesn't want to do that due to her trauma.

Dex-chan lover
What a fucking asshole.

Are people actually liking this guy?
He literally tripped her in the rain abed had the gall to say shes in his debt because of it

This Ren just pisses me off. Like ur a jerk for what? Like go away. I hope he's not a love interest, cause I'm about to punch him 😤

i’m gonna be real: i don’t get what happened here.

he saw some random classmate napping on a bench, and i guess it... offended him for some reason? badly enough he decided he HAD to bully her?? so he just sits and waits for her to wake up for however long. like, is that the premise here??

the only other explanation i can think of is if he insta-recognized her and is now just being a dick on purpose, but that doesn’t seem realistic considering he’s seen her all of... once i think?? but her maid sees her every day and didn’t recognize her

Fed-Kun's army
I haven't read this in a while but who is this garbage guy ? Hopefully not the ML

Users who are viewing this thread