Shadow Queen - Ch. 41

it feels like a miracle when shadow queen and when the villainess love update at the same time.

@aiebime if you read the first side story, Ciel doesn’t really need redemption
it’s a speedrun of the first timeline from Ciel’s POV. And not only does he love Elena dearly and does everything he can for her behind the scenes. We see what happens AFTER she’s killed in the jail cell. Ciel saves their son Ian and punishes the Grand Duke and Veronica (I can’t remember if they get killed but ik Ciel avenges Elena)

If you’re wondering why Ciel treated her so poorly, it’s bc he was playing the part of a fooled crown prince. He couldn’t give Elena love as she was a puppet of the Grand Duke who was trying to usurp the Royal Family. He knew all along she wasn’t Veronica but had to pretend he believed that.

Group Leader
@enmpress when I was sitting in the hospital with appendicitis I blacked out a few times. You just notice you haven't been conscious when you come to it so I can totally believe she just crashed and slept while sitting due to stress.

Wow. Just wow. The whole episode dedicated only for their conversation. Heck you can't even call that a proper conversation.

Group Leader
I love Ren so much idek yea he's an asshole but he doesn't seem like other asshole characters who's an asshole just for the sake of it. I guess it's because he has a hidden agenda and he COULD be Elena's ally because they have a common enemy, but that's when Elena could trust him enough. Right now though, he's just an asshole

Ren is such a jerk, tripping a sick girl in the rain - I'm sure MANY people look at you with eyes full of hate you jerk

Fed-Kun's army
....pretty sure they're now even .-.
he just tripped her during rain...that could...potentially ended bad
so lending her his coat for a rain cover is plus minus zero .-.

I really hope Ren and Elena end up teaming up together and destroying the Duke family!! This chapter makes me feel like he already knows about Elena being Veronica posing as Lucia, so if they team up it would be very interesting!! >o<

assh*le..hes so childish and such a d*ckhead😡
shes probably like, 🎵"why you so obsessed with me, boy I wanna know"

Fuck man I hate him so much and the fact that he inevitably going to become a love interest makes me sick

boy, you're about to catch these hands!! I would've thrown that jacket then ran away damn who wants to be indebted to a dick

Users who are viewing this thread