Shadow Queen - Ch. 41

Ugh. What a complete a-hole. For this story, I wouldn't mind if there was no romance in it. I know Ren's def not the ML. If the prince is the only choice, let's stay single and focus on that revenge.

So ml has a girlfriend but still marries mc and treats her like a trash. The second ml is the reason why this story begun, he is also a trash. She has no one by her side... This is so sad man...

idk why everyone assumes they are together. like to me the crown prince seems like he ants hr and she doesn't want him.

I hope ML aint the prince, but will Ren, the barbarian, be the ML? 😢 FL should throw the jacket and disinfect herself. She might get cooties. 😂

@lissikukk Ah no. That's not what happened in the first life. First, she was adopted, taught the mannerism of the high society so that no one would suspect her. Then her family, the grand duke killed Cecilia, the girl you're talking about as the crown prince's gf or whatever, who was the empress then, meaning his wife. Since I assume the crown prince is not an idiot who doesn't remember the details shown, it can be presumed he knew about the Grand Duke's crime since the next in line of power was Elena (or Veronica who she was impersonating), as the queen. It makes sense why he hated her.
Hope you understand it's not "So ml has a girlfriend but still marries mc and treats her like a trash".

I didn't get at all. He was questioning her just because she slept alone outside??! What an as**ole! Is he the king of the streets? Neither him nor the crown prince should be the ML in my opinion...

Users who are viewing this thread