Shadow Queen - Ch. 41

Aggregator gang
I wanna break that guys arms omg "you are now indebted to me" bruh she was already fucking wet plus you tripped her so the jacket really does nothing also why is it any of his concern if a student falls asleep outside but still on campus wtf?

I really love it when Ren is in a chapter, there's always some tension and interesting word exchange

lmao what even is this anymore. how do u fall asleep on a bench like that

and totally agree with @bugonia, this felt so...contrived? it was weird and out of nowhere

this guy's ONE character trait is being a douchebag, so i guess he is just COMPELLED to bully complete strangers... but also he just....sat next to her and waited for her to wake up??? all the writing around him is so ridiculous lol I can't

@knight_noble Well,
I'm just so-so about him being an ML mainly because in their first life, he did love Elena but was not able to express it. In this 2nd life, he'll kinda redeem himself and will support her so he's okay. He's not the best, just alright as an ML.

bruh the writing for Ren's character...tf?

We get it. He's a shitty character so we can
build to a redemption later
blah blah blah but like, make his character/actions more realistic?

Was her makeup supposed to have washed off in the rain/when she tripped? So he recognized her and she "owes" him for keeping it a secret?

He definitely recognized her ಡ ͜ ʖ ಡ
And omg why are people hating on him so much, ok he's not exactly a nice person but its' not as if he was a monster ಠ_ಠ

NOT HIM BEING NICE AND SAYING YOU OWE ME NOW
men with issues be like
then he trips her just because you think your big and bad does not mean you can do whatever (i mean he is big he can come to my ho- ummmm...nothing nothing )
dont tell me he likes her or something
ew

Users who are viewing this thread