Shadow Queen - Ch. 41

Yeah, you owe him tripping him.
Now that I think about it, maybe Ren recognized her and it was revenge from the ball? Uh...

Yay, one of the things that always make me drop this kind of book.
Asses who mistreat women and get on as love interest in a blink of an eye.
I wonder what filth is in the mind of those writers. Okay to write them, but at least make a good redemption arc, it's so obvious that he'll not change a bit and stay as a love interest that I'm sick.

Love the book but if she doesn't get up and act all meek puting up with this treatment, I'll drop this in a blink. Not my fetish to torture myself reading things like this chapter.

Is there not a single normal person here who will care for our fl i mean i can accept that red haired guy because i think he’ll help her but he’s not normal either
SIKE!!!!!!!!
Come on guys many readers like not normal guys some even loves them, so stop lying to yourselves hahahahahhahha😂😂😂😂😂

I don’t know about this manga, it was really interesting in the first chapters but lately it’s been so slow.... And what’s wrong with that red haired guy?... ew I that type of character, I don’t understand how people can ship them, when it would be an incredible toxic relationship. Get help

I really like the way they framed the tension in this chapter which hides Ren's intentions well with him doing what was an interrogation plus tripping her and then demanding that she owed him a debt? He was curious about her, enough to actually stay and wait for her to wake up (and now it seems to be night but again, we don't reaely know how long he's been watching out for a defenseless sleeping person), and the debt might be his very odd way of creating an excuse for them to meet again. But yeah, not a nice way to do it. Looking forward to how the tension picks up.

I actually thought this guy knew this was Elena haha
Idk I haven't seen anyone I can ship with Elena lately since I'm more focused on the plot ahead.
But I do have to agree, did they slow down the chapter/story progression? One chapter only contains one scene and that's it.
And to answer a question if he's the ml
I saw a spoiler some chapters way back that it is
not him. I forgot who was the ml, might've been the king? Someone assured that it's not her personal knight so

Nothing indicates that Ren would be the ML, I have no idea where your minds are going at dear readers. The story as of now is focusing on the revenge, when will she even have the time to fall in love? It's also clear that MC detests him.

Users who are viewing this thread