Shadow Queen - Ch. 41

And what, exactly, is she indebted to him for? Being tripped? Falling on a cold, hard, rough pavement during a rain, not only damaging her skin and decreasing her marrying (and, as a result, life) prospects but also increasing the risk of infection and painful death?

IMNSORRY WHAT? #!!? #! $65#3@ YOU GUYS WANT REN AS THE ML?!?? #! $5 YOU ALL ARE INSANE?????! HUH???? THE MF MISOGYNIST?!???????!!!?

those of you wanting Ren to be ML should have a sit down and seriously reevaluate your life values. Being hot is not a pass for misogyny, abusing women, and being a general douchebag.

For gods sake Who will be glad to be the goddess to tell me the real ml?I'm confused...No prince plz Because he love that girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ugh... that guy -_-

@rahzenshia i agree... he's hot but whatever... he's not attractive and likeable at all.
Eugh if any of you find him appealing, you should be ashamed of yourself. Get your brain checked.

All the boys will give surprises so I reccomend to people just wait and see. Personally, I like the three dudes, but highkey I also think that the knight deserved more. He'd have been a super cute ML. 🥺💗

@sleepdeprivedbanana agree, he's super annoying currently, but
he'll change in the future and I actually like him a lot because of that.

IMO the dude is a jerk atm, but he's acting like this because he feels trapped. He doesn't act differently because he already thinks that he's perceived in a way that cannot be changed and shouldn't be changed because no one is gonna help him. At this moment, he def deserve several punches in the face. xdd

Anyway, once he sees there is other one who can walk with him towards a similar direction, he'll be free and will start showing his real self, but this is because he'll recover his hope (tbh I enjoyed his parts in the novel).

Idk, I just wanted to say because I don't think I need my briain checked, lolol (ps. I really think this dude and Elena are so similar, and yet we all get super angry just as this man).

I used the spoiler tag just in case (I don't think that's a spoiler but still, lol).

Ehhh, you guys judge him to quickly....

We don't know if in the future he still the same or he gonna change his character toward MC.

So, just wait... I bet he become likeable character in future from direction of this manhwa.

Users who are viewing this thread