Shadow Queen - Ch. 5

my-slap-a-bitch-senses-are-tingling.jpg

I just like to say the dad is Stupid. How you gonna live your life on the "goodwill" of others and not think sketchy is going to be afoot. I feel like he invited le snake biach. He out here making stuff worse smh.

anyone seen the raw can give me spoilers about what her future husband says when mc gave birth ??

Dex-chan lover
@EternalDragon
Are you talking baout the fact that he took a random traveller home? Because giving shelter to traveller was a medival custom, as far as I am concerned.

Double-page supporter
so this is what it looks like when a snake slithers out of its hole

Wait is this a snipe? I thought another group collab was doing this series...

Dex-chan lover
@RobinMedea
Exactly!

Modern pop-culture makes lots of things edgier than they need to be. Maybe it's a sort of Standing on Zanzibar effect? I dunno.

There's always been a tiny percentage of people that are remorseless psychopaths, but even with a little bit of precaution, the real risk is extremely small. Historical records certainly don't seem to match the dog-eat-dog mentality that is common in fiction. (Some of the earliest human writing is found in sign posts telling strangers where to find food and water.)

Hitchhiking was a big thing from the 50s until the release of Texas Chainsaw Massacre in the 70s. Lots of people are terrified of flying, even though it's incredibly safe. In psychology, it's called a Saliency Bias where, the more readily people can imagine something happening, the more likely they think it is.

Also, to add to what you were saying: in the stories there's an inn in every town, but in reality, inns only existed in relatively large cities. It was medieval custom to give shelter to people, but travelers also didn't have any other options.

Damn the audacity of this bitch, not even letting her spend her final moments with her family in peace.... also her father is way too dense, wft

What is 'dad' planning? He doesn't know what he is doing right now. Right?

Thank you for translation! ^^

@Yumesel FMC already explained it last chapter, the lady here is FMC's former teacher in her previous life who is coming in to 'save her' from the Baron's proposal. FMC's dad probably thinks this lady is sincerely here to help and offering a life line to his daughter.

Users who are viewing this thread