Shadow Queen - Ch. 8

@FalleNxHunter

I read the raws and saw a part of their interactions and
seeing that he was surprised, as in wtf kind of surprised, to see his child is kinda sus.. Also sorry I don't read korean so I'm just guessing based on their facial expressions~~
IMG-20200910-204858.jpg

I can't wait to see the look on Leabric's face when she realize, she was the fool all along.

@FalleNxHunter
Take this with a grain of salt. From what I was told
he was cold/disliked the FL.
Possibly because the Grand duke and his real daughter had the ML's lover killed. Just so the Duke's daughter could get engaged with the ML.

Thank you for the double updates! Loving this story so far (I'm in the mood for angst and revenge wahahaha)

jyc

8 chapters in and im already ready to see her turn the tables lmao. that girl has no idea what's coming to her. karma is reaal

Fed-Kun's army
Basically it's "I was only pretending to be retarded" given comic form

Dex-chan lover
While MC does play the part of the fool well, wouldn't it go to waste the moment her enemies are notified that her parents got away?
It's one of those things where MC's desire to keep her family alive sabotages her goal of destroying those who wronged her.

I am getting pulled in here.

On the knights losing her parents... Well, I'm not sure if he will report it or not. Also, just cause her dad was smart to read the writing on the wall doesn't mean his daughter isn't dumb and naive you know?

As long as they left the borders and are on the tuna and in hiding though, it accomplished the same purpose as killing them. They are gone and putting much more effort into this would actually make more waves that the duke wouldn't want...

@Reimos Not necessarily. First thing I'd assume is that the parents ran away and left her to to the grand duke to save themselves. Second thing I'd assume is that the parents realised what was happening and told the mc everything. Leabric can question the mc and mc can act as if she's naive and believes that since Leabric was there to save her, she can't possibly be bad. Mc can pretend to believe her parents were wrong and Leabric can just go along with it. Her first impression of mc has already taken form. And nobody likes to be wrong. Especially someone considered to be a genius in reading behavior.

Can any of you give me some spoilers?
I'm really curious, I searched for some spoilers but I couldn't find as much as I want to know.
Is the final has a happy ending?

Now this is the only one I've seen that looks like it'll do the "I'm gonna stick to the same timeline to get back what I had and have my revenge" right.

Or at least the "I won't change the timeline so that it goes as I remember"

Aggregator gang
@Yumesel: i don't know about the ending but in the future
she will be able to mess with them (Leabitch and Grand Dick and Knightshit) and make them annoyed yet unable to do anything to her because they need her

Users who are viewing this thread