Shadow Queen - Ch. 8

I love when one person talks bad about the other in their monologue but the other person knows what they're doing and misleading

Thank you for the chapters

Ahahahhahahahahahahaaa this is so good 😈😈😈😈 Elena is getting better. omg she's tricking them so well OOF

Thank you for the chp😊

Not confused at some points with the translations but I really how she has a plan for revenge you're getting extra protection from the prince and accusing then of treason or something

Elena/the author has been laying it on way too thick. Every chapter ends with a “yOu HaVe No IdEa” or an “i’Ll EnD yOu” lol

I fucking love all manga like this. Just all the deception and backstabbing are so saucy to read

I hate scheming people but honestly how she's scheming for everyone's downfall coz they all deserve it. 💕

wasn't the blue haired lady supposed to be smart? i mean, at least she shouldn't have had let her guard down this easily.... how was she able to manipulate others if she's this.. simple-minded?

Well, they said don't bite the hand that feeds you. But, haha, sucks to be you Leabric, played by her own disciple...

Leabric is clever, yes, very clever... But remember what goblin slayer says about goblin? "Goblin set ambushes, but never expected to be ambushed". That sentence fits this situation so well.

haha, how ironic, this puts a smile on my face.

Let the mind games begin~~

I am still worried about the parents and those snakes will certainly grow suspicious

@mitsuki48 Thank you, so everything more or less end up happily for FL huh? Thought some say it's a slow burn manga with snails pace.

Double-page supporter
@_twxx99

Remember, she has no idea the MC knows. Not just that, there really is absolutely no conceivable way for the MC to know about any of this- at most she should be slightly sus, if that. The MC is basically operating on cheat mode in terms of strategy.

Of course she would lower her guard at this point, she's right. The MC is just acting like she did the first time, when she really was just a stupid and naive girl, and there's no better disguise than reality.

Honestly, the only reason her plan didn't succeed was literally because of time travel. It required divine intervention to foil her plans, that's pretty good.

Users who are viewing this thread