Shadow Queen - Ch. 9

I honestly hope the MC will continue in the same route and end-up with the prince. It looks like she really loved him in the past, she can just confess to him who she really is in secret, and he’ll be her supporter.

Dex-chan lover
Argh now I'm curious. It's rare to find the 'whole enemy' is anyone other than ML/own family.

@Binary10011 Because the real daughter had a threat on her life, so they want Elena to act as a body double until the real girl wakes up and takes back her place. It's just that it didn't happen until after Elena had married the Prince and had a child with him.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Oh, hey that's me! Didn't know it was only one person. I am totally not reading this in the middle of class too.

Oh man, i love mind games, it is such an interesting thing to see, how people suspect on each other playing the cat and mouse game.

At first it gives Aria vibes, but then she's not actually a villain or act as villain, she's more like Iris with another tragic-naive girl being used in their first life then wants to revenge the one trash family.

About the ML, but i hope it's not the crown prince, he seems like an ass too towards FL, i hope FL is capable to stand alone.

Users who are viewing this thread