Shadow Queen - Ch. 9

I can see how much effort you guys put into translating this! Thank you for all your hard work 😭♥️

This chapter and the ones before we're so refreshing!! Continue to be fooled by her 'Lea', I especially look forward to ur downfall.😊😊

Fed-Kun's army
I still don't get how Veronica will take her place afterword and no one will suspect it... like even if they were twins... her husband should see a difference at least! and to begin with why even bother and change places, I really hoe it's not something like "Veronica was too lazy to became queen"

Still I think we will have to see the end to understand what's going on

Thinking about it, why did the grand duke pretend his daughter was dead? Was it because people were after her so they needed a stand in, or was she just too lazy to go through with making the Crown Prince fall y fur her she interacting with high society, that she wanted someone to do all the work for her whilst she was scheming a way to take over the kingdom of something?

Dex-chan lover
@Bigups
Grand Duke needs a stand in for his daughter; she's been scheduled to marry the crown prince as part of his power play to strengthen his hold over the royal family. The daughter's in a coma from being poisoned, which seriously screws up the duke's schedule and opens him to attack from his detractors unless he shows it's business as usual.

Man, she plays a silly noble girl so well. I'm loving the two master manipulators trying to outdo the other.

I hipe the Crown Prince wasn’t an arsee* in her last life i mean if he was he just doesn’t deserve Elena 🥰

yeah i still find it weird that a "manipulative mastermind" didn't suspect our mc, it just doesn't make any sense to me.

All I know is if it were MY parents, they wouldn't listen to me at all and end up getting killed. I envy her relationship with her parents lol.
Also at this point there's no reason for blue hair to be suspicious so i dont get why it would be weird for her not to suspect elena rn. Plus right now she is trying to manipulate elena into trusting her so pushing her wouldnt be a good look.

For those still confused: The duke hasn't told anyone that Veronica is dead. That was just a story for Elena and her family. It's likely that they were using Elena to pose as Veronica until Veronica recovered from her sickness i guess.

@mimi0613 If it were my parents they would either end up dying because they would NEVER listen to me or dying because they took the whole empire down with them.

yeah i still find it weird that a "manipulative mastermind" didn't suspect our mc, it just doesn't make any sense to me.

@_twxx99 Well, I think because Leabric is overconfident with her manipulation skills. Overconfidence can blind people, no matter how clever they are.

Idk y but I keep thinking abt how good Elena would be as an imposter lol this is lik the best among us run I’ve seen

Users who are viewing this thread