Shadow Queen - Ch. 9

Double-page supporter
Must have been hard to resist defenestrating Liabrick in those last couple of panels

Lady not princess?

Lady seems like too generic, it doesn't differentiate that they're from a household with the rank of a duke or higher.
Any noble women can be called lady, but not everyone is a princess.

this story is so promising, thank you so so much for the frequent updates!!! i'm totally hooked *o*

Fed-Kun's army
Oh dear, let slip that "sister" off her tongue. Hope that doesn't unnecessarily bring suspicion.

thank you for the chapter!
I am actually curious to see in her last life, what happened with the Crown Prince, bc I'm sure he could tell the difference in personality between the real and "fake". Even in that life, I hope he gave them what they deserved.

Thanks so much for the updates! especially since youre busy with school! this is my only break from classes so its a big stress reliever to me as well. Thanks for all the hard work

Thank you for the new chapter! I'm so hype to see more of this story! Such a cool concept!

Dex-chan lover
@Dagger @Belovedpink
It's still pretty weird to have the term Lady be restricted to Duke or above, when historically, Duke is highest rank below the king. If only Duchesses can be called 'Lady,' then there would probably only be 2-4 people in the entire kingdom that could be called as such.

Historically speaking, the formal way to address a Duchess would have been "Her Grace," or "Madam."

I love strong MCs 😍
Its really entertaining to read, the art is marvelous itself too...

Thank you so much for translating! ^^

Psych warfare HYPE. The anxiety and pace make this quite entertaining.

Thanks for the hard work!!

Users who are viewing this thread