Shadow Queen

This cousin guy is so damn gross, you mean.

He's a frickin' creep, in every way. Not husbando material at all. Rejected. Next!

Her cousin is such an ass. 😡 But, can’t wait for the next one. Thank you for translating 😊

I've read the novel trans in novel updates and this is so good. Tho I rooted for the knight, but the crown prince isn't that bad in this timeline and their past life after Elena died.

how did she knew there is a scar behind the real Lady Veronica's ears?

@zanas she literally went back in time, which meant she already went through this once. that meant she knew how he was gonna act already in that particular situation since she already experienced it. thus the countermeasure she took.

I found gold Marzia, Gold!!!

This is a blessed day this is the second series I found today with amazing plot and characters.

Thou, both are on-going I do not mind.

Excited for more.

Don't know if I should be thankful that this series had not been under my radar because I discovered it now that it has plenty of chapters.

For those who dont want to be spoiled dont read the promo version of this manga. (can be found on this site too).

But if you want some spoilers on what might happen read it (not sure tho if this adaption will be faithful to that novel)

I know I shouldn't, but I hella like her cousin. Hope they'll become accomplices, when he realize that she actually wants to ruin duke's family :>

Can't tell if her cousin is laughing like an evil maniac or laughing because he finds his situation funny. 🤨

Does anyone know who the ML is? I already have 3 candidates and that is: her knight, hella hot cousin or prince, since it was said that she loved him in her past life :p Tbh I really don't wanna her to be with prince even though I've no idea what he's like.

Can someone explain what's the point of the duke having a fake daughter, when he's real daughter is alive and well. Even if she's not well there was no need to wait until the fake veronica became empress and had a baby before killing her, they could have killed her much sooner.

Users who are viewing this thread