Shadows House - Digital Colored Comics - Ch. 169 - The Five New Pairs

Dex-chan lover
I love how these debutees are so similar to Kate's group but you can instantly tell which Shadows aren't actually copying the human. Laural and Lulu though seem to be in a position mirroring Shirley and Ram and it's clear that they're not in sync at all

Dex-chan lover
I love how these debutees are so similar to Kate's group but you can instantly tell which Shadows aren't actually copying the human. Laural and Lulu though seem to be in a position mirroring Shirley and Ram and it's clear that they're not in sync at all
still i think all of them will survive. despite the resemblance to shirley and ram, lulu have the initiative and confidence to make quick decision herself (probably). Edward's plan will fail again and it will be a bigger fail than in kate's debut.

Dex-chan lover
I1GYG7X_d.webp
qqdaoem_d.webp

If some of you wondering why the black hair girl was out from her room before the debut. There is a revised chapter, so Somato deleted the undebut-girl and Margaret talked to the other girl instead

Dex-chan lover
Laurel and Lulu make such a pretty pair. Also different named living doll! Doesn't bode well for Stella.

Group Leader
So either the Stella/Candy thing is a poor translation, or there’s something up with that pair. The only ones who don’t have matching names so far have been the truly special ones. Those who remembered being made mostly
They are as the katakana say.

Dex-chan lover
So either the Stella/Candy thing is a poor translation, or there’s something up with that pair. The only ones who don’t have matching names so far have been the truly special ones. Those who remembered being made mostly
Considering the Shadows are told to not think hard while (re)naming the human, I wouldn't be surprised if Stella was reading that while eating candy and decides to name Candy that because she likes both

The name pair that has me more confused is Oscar & Oskar, I'm struggling to imagine how they'd be pronounced differently.

Users who are viewing this thread